This Wholesome breakfast or snack will please everyone. Roll them up, or stack them up, dip them in cream or cover them with syrup, on the go or for the week-end brunch. The chewy bites of apples will pick your sweet tooth, while the rich taste of our special blend of 9 flours will fulfill you.
You will need :
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30ml) of canola oil (or melted butter)
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (375ml).
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60ml) of the mixture into a warm, lightly oiled pan.
- Turn the pancakes during cooking.
Makes about 12 to 15 pancakes
Ingredients : Flours (oat, buckwheat, whole wheat, white, white corn, rye, barley, spelled, tapioca starch), natural dehydrated apples, golden brown sugar, baking powder without aluminum. Contains: Gluten (Wheat, oats, rye and barley).
May contain traces of milk products, sesame seeds, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
About Brown Sugar
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar. You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. You can also place the jar, without the lid, in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it.
Proudly made in Canada.
- Product Code: Crêpes aux Pommes
- Availability: In Stock