A hearty soup, loaded with red lentils, split green peas and pearled barley. Not to mention the tasty blend of spices and vegetarian broth, as well as alphabet pasta. A classic!
You will need :
- 10 cups of water (2,5L)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (796 ml)
- 2 diced carrots
- 2 diced potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5L soup pot, mix all the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Let simmer 1h to 1h30 on medium/low heat or until peas are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Makes about 12 servings
Ingredients : Red lentils, split green peas, pearl barley, alphabet noodles, vegetables broth concentrate without msg, onion flakes, parsley, basil, thyme. Contains: Barley and wheat (gluten).
May contain traces of milk products, sesame seeds, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
Proudly made in Canada.
- Product Code: Soupe Minestrone
- Availability: In Stock