The flavors of Asia in a gently simmered lentil soup, the perfect blend of aromas. Curry, turmeric and cumin, with a touch of coriander and a whole red chili for a little heat.
You will need:
- 8 to 10 cups (2 to 2.5L) of water
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion cut into thin strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5L soup pot, heat the oil and caramelize the onions
- Add garlic and cook for less than a minute
- Add the water and the contents of the jar into the caramelized onions and garlic
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer 1 to 1.5 hours (until the lentils are tender)
Makes about 12 servings
Ingredients: Green lentils, red lentils, curcuma, curry powder, coriander, ginger, cumin, kaffir lime leaves.
May contain traces of gluten, milk products, sesame seeds, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
Proudly made in Canada.
Curry lentil soup
- Product Code: Soupe Lentilles Cari
- Availability: In Stock