Travel cheap starting with having Spain’s iconic national dish since 1940 on your plate. Have fun and add vegetables, seafood, chorizo y visualizó el mar.
You will need :
- 1 1/2 cup (370ml) of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- chicken and/or seafood according to your needs
- In a cauldron, brown the selected foods with a little oil, add water and pour the contents of the jar.
- Stir lightly. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium-low heat.
- Cover and simmer without stirring for 25 to 30 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
Makes about 8 servings
Parboiled rice, arborio rice, dehydrated vegetables mix (carrots, potatoes, onions, leeks, bell peppers, tomatoes), vegetables broth without MSG (salt, corn syrup solids, hydrolyzed plant proteins (soy, corn), dehydrated vegetables (carrot, potato, onion, leek, red and green bell pepper, cabbage, celery, tomato, garlic), sugar, potato starch, palm oil, corn starch, dextrose, canola oil, yeast extract, spice extracts, spices, natural flavors), garlic powder, saffron, spicy smoked paprika, turmeric powder, onion flakes, thyme.
May contain traces of gluten, milk products, sesame seeds, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts, fish and shellfish, mustard and sulphites.
Proudly made in Canada.
Paella - Spanish saffron rice
- Product Code: Paella
- Availability: In Stock