Our famous flavoured sugar makes all the difference! Once mixed with the flour, oats and brown sugar, we add raisins. How to describe the smell that comes out of the oven? All we can say is "it's even better tasting".
You will need :
- 1/3 cup (85ml) of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 to 3 tablespoons (15 to 45 ml) of water
For a more flavorful texture, you can add a little more oil or butter.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Pour the contents of the jar and the ingredients to be added in a bowl
- Mix until the preparation is homogeneous
- Spoon 12 to 18 portions of dough on a parchment-lined cooking plate.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in the oven at 375F (190°C) or until the cookies are golden (baking time may vary depending on the power of your oven)
- Let stand a few minutes on the kitchen counter before tasting
Makes about 18 cookies
Ingredients : White pastry flour, brown sugar, sultana raisins, oatmeal, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder without aluminum. Contains: Wheat and oats (gluten).
May contain traces of milk products, sesame seeds, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
About Brown Sugar
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar. You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. You can also place the jar, without the lid, in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it.
Proudly made in Canada.
Oatmeal raisin cookies
- Product Code: Biscuits avoine raisin
- Availability: In Stock